Subject: quicksilver/Jedi I account
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 05:49:00 -0800 (PST)

I have spoken with Wayne Stoltenberg at Bear Stearns (on the Investment 
Banking side) about the need to set up an account at Bear Stearns for JEDI I 
to execute the sale of the Quicksilver Shares.  I explained that the 
operations people are reluctant to establish an account if there is little 
activity anticipated.  In the case of this JEDI I account, the only 
transaction this will take place is the SALE of the Quicksilver shares, there 
will be no further activity.  In fact, we will probably be closing the 
account soon after the trade is settled.  He is very much aware of the 
situation and is going to contact the appropriate people in Chicago to 
instruct them to be fully cooperative with Enron in establishing this 
account.  

I realize this is a huge inconvenience to have to set up an account for this 
one trade, but given the negotiations with the company and Bear Stearns, it 
is the best thing to do.  If anybody has any questions, please let me know.  
As I understand the events, the following items are being prepared by us 
(Enron):

Sara/Stephanie - preparing documents to open the account
Mary - preparing stock power/resolutions to sell the stock and retrieving the 
shares from the vault
Jim - obtaining any legal opinions if necessary (I just don't remember)
Aneela/Theresa - working with the BS contact to send documents to
Mark/Jempy - working with Wayne(BS) to get the sale done

If this is consistent with what you all think, great.  If not, please respond 
to the group list with whatever I have wrong.  I hope everything goes well, I 
know things are in good hands with legal and operations, so let me know.  
Thanks so much for all your help.  Donna