Subject: Hawaii Swap Documents
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 12:02:00 -0800 (PST)

There have been a number of versions of these  documents circulated over the 
weekend, so attached are cumulative blacklines  against the drafts circulated 
on Friday of the following:

1.? Confirm (268099);

2.? Enron Schedule (266279);

3.? Permitted Swap party (265279);  and

4.? Enron Guaranty (268951) (Note:?  This document has been distributed in 
the past as #268347; however, that  document became corrupt so a new document 
had to be created.)

Please contact Danny Sullivan at (214)  659-4645 if you have any questions or 
comments.? Thank you.

?

Deborah Lowe

Andrews & Kurth  L.L.P.

 - Blank Bkgrd.gif
 - 265279.DOC
 - 265279.WPD
 - 266279.DOC
 - 266279.WPD
 - 268099.DOC
 - 268099.WPD
 - 268951.DOC
 - 268951.WPD