Subject: Re: No News
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 03:53:00 -0800 (PST)

Well,  I'm not sure how I screwed up the wonders of modern science by sending
you a copy of the "surprise" part but Wednesday will work.  My plans for the
night included a business dinner but I'd MUCH rather spend the evening with 
you
to celebrate your 40th birthday.   Carson can make it on Wednesday night so
we'll plan on the three of us unless Carson can convince your longtime 
birthday
buds to come in for the occasion.  (I'll leaving it to Carson to make the
reservations at Benji's since he'll know who will be there.  (I'm assuming 
7:00
will work for everyone.)  See you then!!

[email-masked] on 11/10/2000 04:52:16 PM

To:   Donna J Mullen/HQ/PC/CNG@CNGNOTES
cc:

Subject:  Re: No News

Donna:  Monday is not a good day for me since my 6 p.m. call has been
arranged.  Wednesday would work best.  Can you talk to Carson?  Sara

                    Donna_J_Mulle
                    [email-masked]            To:     "R. Carson Llewellyn"
<[email-masked]>
                                         cc:
                    11/09/2000           Subject:     Re: No News
                    11:51 AM

Carson,
I've been out of town on business a lot lately.  I'd love to have dinner
again
and I've heard great things about Benji's.
Sara has a "special"  birthday coming up on the 17th.  I don't know any of
her
friends here since she's gotten out of the
business in Houston.  Wouldn't it be great if you could get her two
"birthday
pals" together with us for the occasion!?  Isn't
Monty a mutual friend of yours?  (I've never met him.)  What do you think?
Donna

"R. Carson Llewellyn" <[email-masked]> on 11/09/2000 11:11:41 AM

To:   Donna J Mullen/HQ/PC/CNG@CNGNOTES
cc:

Subject:  No News

Hi Donna:

I have not heard from you in a while, so I wanted to touch base. No real
news here. I had a nice lunch with Paul Dunning this week. He is still
very busy and recovering from a back injury but in good spirits as
usual. I still want to go to Benji's one evening if you are available.

Take Care,
Carson