Subject: Re: Morgan Stanley Capital Services, Inc. ("MSCS")
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 01:24:00 -0800 (PST)

yes, by process of elimination, i think it is me.  i'll be in only until 3 
today as i have a funeral to attend - maybe we can chat before the 2pm mtg?

From: Sara Shackleton on 12/12/2000 09:20 AM
To: Tanya Rohauer/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Rod Nelson/LON/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Morgan Stanley Capital Services, Inc. ("MSCS")

Further to my message of yesterday evening, I have spoken with the MSCS 
lawyer in London and learned that EnronCredit.com Limited ("ECCL") has 
finalized its ISDA Master Agreement and CSA with MSCS.  ECCL is awaiting the 
ENE guaranty.  The lawyer is forwarding docs to me this morning and I 
understand they were heavily negotiated.

 Tanya, will you be handling credit for both ENA and ENE?  I would like to 
chat with whomever is handling today, if possible.  I will forward ECCL to 
you both when I receive.

Thanks.  Sara