Subject: Re: SITA Master Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 07:14:00 -0800 (PST)

CONFIDENTIALITY This e-mail and any attachments are confidential
and may also be privileged. If you are not the named recipient,
please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the
contents to another person, use it for any purpose, or store
or copy the information in any medium.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Many thanks.? This has crossed with my latest email to you.
Kind regards
Susan

>>> <[email-masked]> 12/12/20001 5:51:56 >>>
Susan and Sharon,

Attached for your review is  the latest draft of the Master Agreement
between SITA and ECTRIC, as well as  a blackline against the previous
version.

(See attached file:  028dctr(SITA).doc)(See attached file: 028DCTR(SITA)
RED.DOC)

Stephanie  Panus

----------------------------------------------------------------
Lovells (the merged firm of Lovell White Durrant and 
Boesebeck Droste, practising as Lovells Boesebeck Droste in
some jurisdictions) is an international law firm.

In the event of any technical difficulty with this email, please contact
the sender or the London Technology Department on +44 (0) 20 7296 2000.