Subject: Re: Enron Corp. guarantee
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 07:11:00 -0800 (PST)

CONFIDENTIALITY This e-mail and any attachments are confidential
and may also be privileged. If you are not the named recipient,
please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the
contents to another person, use it for any purpose, or store
or copy the information in any medium.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Sita have asked me to let you know that they strongly wish to sign theG 
uarantee and ISDA Master Agreement before 22 December 2000.? Please would  
you therefore send me the marked up version of the Guarantee and ISDA Master  
Agreement today if possible for my approval.
?
Please would you also respond regarding the power of attorney.? We are  
concerned that it is not dated, that there is no date for the TransactionA 
rranging Agreement, that we do not know whether the Transaction ArrangingA 
greement is still in force and therefore whether the power of attorney is 
still  in force (leaving aside for the moment the fact that the power of 
attorney is  undated).? There is also no date for the Intra Group Services 
Agreement and  the name of the Director who signed the power of attorney is 
not  indicated.? 
?
Many thanks for your assistance on this matter.
Susan

----------------------------------------------------------------
Lovells (the merged firm of Lovell White Durrant and 
Boesebeck Droste, practising as Lovells Boesebeck Droste in
some jurisdictions) is an international law firm.

In the event of any technical difficulty with this email, please contact
the sender or the London Technology Department on +44 (0) 20 7296 2000.