Subject: Re: SITA
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 06:49:00 -0800 (PST)

CONFIDENTIALITY This e-mail and any attachments are confidential
and may also be privileged. If you are not the named recipient,
please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the
contents to another person, use it for any purpose, or store
or copy the information in any medium.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, could we make it 16:30 on Thursday?
?
Thanks
Susan

>>>  <[email-masked]> 11/4/2000 00:36:50  >>>

Susan:? How about any of Wednesday - Friday, Nov.8, 9  or 10?? Houston is on
Central Std. Time.? Let me know.?S ara

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????  
???????????????????  "Susan  
Hopkinson"????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????  
???????????????????  <susan.hopkinson@lo???????  To:????  
<[email-masked]>??????????????????????????????????????  
???????????????????  vells.com>????????????????  cc:???? 
<[email-masked]>,  <[email-masked]>?????????  
??????????????????????????????????????????????  Subject:???? Re:  
SITA????????????????????????????????????????????????????  
???????????????????  11/03/2000 05:38  
AM????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
?????  
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????  
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????  

CONFIDENTIALITY This e-mail and any attachments are  confidential
and may also be privileged. If you are not the named  recipient,
please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose  the
contents to another person, use it for any purpose, or store
or copy  the information in any  medium.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks  for your email Sara.? When would you like to do? the conferencec all
next week? I cannot do Monday, but any other time should be? fine.  Maybe if
you give me a couple of times that suit you then I can picko  ne?? I would
like my colleague Sharon Lewis to be free as well if?  possible.

Susan

>>> <[email-masked]>  11/3/2000 01:33:15? >>>

Susan:? Sorry for the delay in  getting back to? you.? We have agreed to
delete the CSA and will  return a blackline to? you shortly.? You may recall
that SITAe xpressly requested that theE nron agreement be governed by
English law which  is why we prepared thisd ocument for execution by our
affiliate in London  with the jurisdictionl anguage appearing in the prior
draft.? There are  still issues posed by? your markup and we should be able
to schedule a  conference call next? week.? Thanks.??  Sara

????????????????????  "Susan?  Hopkinson"
????????????????????  <susan.hopkinson@lo????????  To:
<[email-masked]>
????????????????????  vells.com>?????????????????  cc:
???????????????????????????????????????????????  Subject:?????  SITA
????????????????????  10/09/2000 03:27? AM

CONFIDENTIALITY This e-mail and any  attachments are? confidential
and may also be privileged. If you are not  the named? recipient,
please notify the sender immediately and do not  disclose? the
contents to another person, use it for any purpose, or  store
or copy? the information in any?  medium.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Further?  to my fax of 3 October we have SITA's instructions.

1 - Credit  Support? Annex :

SITA's position is unchanged. SITA does not wish to  have a Credit? Support
Annex.? SITA have asked that ENRON come up  with a proposal on? the term and
volume of the transactions on the basis  of no Credit Support? Annex.

2 - SITA does not provide investment  services ancillary to its? main
activities. Do you have any news  regarding ENRON on this? point?

Kind regards
Susan?  Hopkinson

----------------------------------------------------------------
Lovells?  (the merged firm of Lovell White Durrant and
Boesebeck Droste, practising  as? Lovells Boesebeck Droste in
some jurisdictions) is an international  lawf irm.

In the event of any technical difficulty with this email,p lease? contact
the sender or the London Technology Department on +44  (0) 20 7296?  2000.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Lovells  (the merged firm of Lovell White Durrant and
Boesebeck Droste, practising as  Lovells Boesebeck Droste in
some jurisdictions) is an international lawf irm.

In the event of any technical difficulty with this email, please  contact
the sender or the London Technology Department on +44 (0) 20 7296  2000.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Lovells (the merged firm of Lovell White Durrant and 
Boesebeck Droste, practising as Lovells Boesebeck Droste in
some jurisdictions) is an international law firm.

In the event of any technical difficulty with this email, please contact
the sender or the London Technology Department on +44 (0) 20 7296 2000.