Subject: Re: SITA
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 03:38:00 -0800 (PST)

CONFIDENTIALITY This e-mail and any attachments are confidential
and may also be privileged. If you are not the named recipient,
please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the
contents to another person, use it for any purpose, or store
or copy the information in any medium.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for your email Sara.? When would you like to do  the conference call 
next week? I cannot do Monday, but any other time should be  fine. Maybe if 
you give me a couple of times that suit you then I can picko ne?? I would 
like my colleague Sharon Lewis to be free as well if  possible.
?
Susan
?
>>> <[email-masked]> 11/3/2000 01:33:15  >>>

Susan:? Sorry for the delay in getting back to  you.? We have agreed to
delete the CSA and will return a blackline to  you shortly.? You may recall
that SITA expressly requested that theE nron agreement be governed by
English law which is why we prepared thisd ocument for execution by our
affiliate in London with the jurisdictionl anguage appearing in the prior
draft.? There are still issues posed by  your markup and we should be able
to schedule a conference call next  week.? Thanks.?  Sara

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????  
???????????????????  "Susan  
Hopkinson"????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????  
???????????????????  <susan.hopkinson@lo???????  To:????  
<[email-masked]>??????????????????????????????????????  
???????????????????  vells.com>????????????????  
cc:??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????  
??????????????????????????????????????????????  Subject:????  
SITA????????????????????????????????????????????????????????  
???????????????????  10/09/2000 03:27  
AM????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
?????  
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????  
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????  

CONFIDENTIALITY This e-mail and any attachments are  confidential
and may also be privileged. If you are not the named  recipient,
please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose  the
contents to another person, use it for any purpose, or store
or copy  the information in any  medium.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Further  to my fax of 3 October we have SITA's instructions.

1 - Credit Support  Annex :

SITA's position is unchanged. SITA does not wish to have a Credit  Support
Annex.? SITA have asked that ENRON come up with a proposal on  the term and
volume of the transactions on the basis of no Credit Support  Annex.

2 - SITA does not provide investment services ancillary to its  main
activities. Do you have any news regarding ENRON on this  point?

Kind regards
Susan  Hopkinson

----------------------------------------------------------------
Lovells  (the merged firm of Lovell White Durrant and
Boesebeck Droste, practising as  Lovells Boesebeck Droste in
some jurisdictions) is an international lawf irm.

In the event of any technical difficulty with this email, please  contact
the sender or the London Technology Department on +44 (0) 20 7296  2000.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Lovells (the merged firm of Lovell White Durrant and 
Boesebeck Droste, practising as Lovells Boesebeck Droste in
some jurisdictions) is an international law firm.

In the event of any technical difficulty with this email, please contact
the sender or the London Technology Department on +44 (0) 20 7296 2000.