Subject: FX Product
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 09:59:00 -0800 (PST)

Sara / Mark,

I need an approval as soon as possible from you for the FX Description 
attached.  Steve Jacobellis is requesting that this gets out on the web as 
soon as possible.  

Thank you,

Melba 
58986
---------------------- Forwarded by Melba Lozano/HOU/ECT on 12/11/2000 05:53 
PM ---------------------------

From:  Melba Lozano                                                           
  11/30/2000 06:41 PM	

	                           

To: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, William Stuart/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Robert B Cass/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: FX Product

Sara:  Please approve on the attached language for the FX Product.

William:  There is a gap between hour ending 3:00 and 4:00 .  Do you want to 
go ahead and set up Central time to trade until Hour Ending 4:00?  Please let 
me know.  

Thank you,

Melba