Subject: Lotus Notes Update
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 10:59:00 -0800 (PST)

Samantha,

Please make the following updates:

ISDAS

1. DLJIC - 10/30 - left message with Suanne Dunn and requested a time when 
DLJIC expects to respond to the most recent draft.

2. Midcoast - 10/30 - spoke to Rob Rieth, counsel for Midcoast, who indicated 
that he would respond to most recent draft on 10/31.

3. New York State Electric & Gas - 10/27 -left message with counsel re: 
outstanding issue  consisting of assignment and arbitration.

Brokerage

1. ING Barings - 10/30   -   J. Peters provided S. Boyd with execution copies.

2. DeutscheBank Securities - J. Peters spoke with Eddie Cotto who indicated 
that DBS would respond the first week in November.

3. Lehman Brothers - 10/26 - J. Peters left message with Karen Wendell re: 
outstanding issue of assignment and arbitration.

4. ITG - 10/30 J. Peters delivered comments to S. Shackleton.

Thanks,

Jason