Subject: Re: Enron Corp. ISDA master agreements
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 07:43:00 -0700 (PDT)

The only change from our previous conversation is the addition of a bilateral 
additional event of default tied to a debt rating (below BBB-) of the 
counterparty or the guarantor if applicable.

Guarantors:
1. Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc.
2. not required; entity rated AA
3. not requried; entity rated AA
4. Bear Stearns Cos. Inc.
5. Morgan Stanley Dean Witter & Co.
6. not required; entity rated AA

Please call if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Tanya

From: Sara Shackleton on 10/26/2000 01:25 PM
To: Tanya Rohauer/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Clint Freeland/Corp/Enron@Enron, Samantha Boyd/NA/Enron@Enron, Stephanie 
Panus/NA/Enron@Enron, Susan Bailey/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Enron Corp. ISDA master agreements

Tanya:  Based upon our earlier conversation, I will begin preparing masters 
for the following parties with (1) no CSA, (2) bilateral cross-default at 
US$100 million and (3) uncapped (or min US$100 million cap) guaranties for 
counterparties required to post guaranties.  The parties on Clint's list are:

(1)  Lehman Brothers Finance S.A. [have form of master and a form of guaranty 
from Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc.] - Stephanie Panus

(2)  Credit Suisse First Boston International [no form of master]

(3)  Deutsche Bank AG [have a form of master from ENA negotiations]

(4)  Bear Stearns International Limited [no form of master] - Samantha Boyd

(5)  Morgan Stanley Capital Services Inc. [may develop form from ENA 
negotiations]

(6)  Credit Agricole Indosuez S.A.

Tanya:  Please let me know if any of the foregoing require parent guaranties.

Clint:  Please identify the lawyer to whom I should address comments.  Also, 
are there any others?  ENE has an agreement with Toronto Dominion, NY Branch.

Samantha:  Please assign Credit Suisse and Deutsche Bank and let me know who 
is handling.