Subject: AutEx /ITG Europe Platform /Instinet
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 09:58:00 -0700 (PDT)

Julie/Laurel,

After the flurry of e-mails below, I received a package from ITG/Posit Europe 
which I subsequently sent to one of you in Houston.  I am not sure who I sent 
it to but I am quite sure it got there and was "put through the channels" 
because Sara Shackleton has been working with ITG on the contractual issues.  
I am now trying to find out if any software was included in that package 
because I would like to get the install process going pending the 
finalization of the contract negotiations.  Please confirm as to whether or 
not either of you are aware of this installation software.

Thanks and regards,
John
---------------------- Forwarded by John Greene/LON/ECT on 26/10/2000 16:46 
---------------------------

20/10/2000 08:14
Cyrus Kazak
Cyrus Kazak
Cyrus Kazak
20/10/2000 08:14
20/10/2000 08:14
To: John Greene/LON/ECT
cc:  

Subject: AutEx /ITG Europe Platform /Instinet  

John,
The contracts for the AutEx system have arrived and are being processed.
Do you still require the Instinet and ITG systems I vaguely remember some 
contracts being sent through do you know the status ?
Thanks
Cyrus
x35368

John Greene
08/09/2000 10:25
To: Julie Pechersky/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cyrus Kazak/LON/ECT@ECT
cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], Laurel Adams/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Re: Tech contact for ITG Europe Platform installation

Cyrus/Julie,

Can you please coordinate with Jamie White at ITG on this install.  I don't 
really care how I get it.  I would presume that someone in our IT group 
worked with ITG to determine the best delivery method on the original 
install.  If so, please use the same architecture.  If not, please consider 
the options and if we think there exists a better method than the one being 
in Houston, let's upgrade the one in Houston concurrently with the London 
install so the two sites are in synch.

This install will initially be for European equity trading only but we may 
want to incorporate US equities at a later date as well.  Any activity on 
this setup will be governed by the same agreements currently in place as it 
will be done on behalf of both ECT Investments and Enron North America until 
further notice.

Thanks and regards,
John 
---------------------- Forwarded by John Greene/LON/ECT on 08/09/2000 10:03 
---------------------------

	Enron Europe
	
	From:  Cyrus Kazak                           06/09/2000 10:59

To: John Greene/LON/ECT@ECT
cc: Julie Pechersky/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Re: Tech contact for ITG Europe Platform installation  

John
Is this for European or US equities or both ?
Do you want to trade using Internet access or would you prefer a fixed link 
leased line ?
If you could let me know
Thanks
Cyrus

John Greene
06/09/2000 16:31
To: Cyrus Kazak/LON/ECT@ECT
cc: Julie Pechersky/HOU/ECT@ECT, [email-masked], 
[email-masked] 

Subject: Tech contact for ITG Europe Platform installation

Cyrus,

Can you please arrange for this installation on my desktop.  Please 
coordinate with Julie Pechersky and Jamie White to ensure that my setup has 
the same functionality as Selena Gonzales in Houston.

Thanks and regards,
John
x3-5534
---------------------- Forwarded by John Greene/LON/ECT on 06/09/2000 16:31 
---------------------------
   
	Enron Capital & Trade Resources Corp.
	
	From:  [email-masked]                           06/09/2000 09:43

To: [email-masked]
cc: [email-masked] 

Subject: Tech contact for ITG Europe Platform installation

Hi John,

Please have your technology person contact Jamie White at [email-masked]
(670-4200 in London) to schedule an installation of the ITG Europe Platform.
Good luck getting the office set up!

Regards,
Kathy 617-692-6500