Subject: Re: Apps for Win2k
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 03:13:00 -0700 (PDT)

Janet,

Thanks for your response on this.  All of these applications are indeed being 
used in Houston.  They have been in use for a couple of years.  I am not sure 
of the best method to get them going here in London but I will leave that up 
to you and the rest of Enron's capable IT team.  Julie Pechersky has been 
helping me coordinate the installs as her group is responsilbe for 
maintaining these apps in Houston.  Cyrus Kazak has been working to get the 
Autex system going here.  Both Instinet and ITG/Posit are in the midst of 
some contractual issues which are being negotiated by Sara Shackleton in our 
legal group in Houston.  

I will include you in any correspondence regarding these applications going 
forward.

Thanks and regards,
John 

Janet Rawson
26/10/2000 08:59
To: John Greene/LON/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: Apps for Win2k

Hi John,

In a mail to Judi, you mentioned 3 new apps :

Instinet/OMS
ITG/Posit
Autex

I have searched on the London servers for these 3 but can not find a version 
currently being used by NT4, or the source files to capture a new install.

You mentioned that these 3 may be used in Houston, so I will endeavour to 
find these apps today and pull them from the Houston servers. 

In the meantime, can you please provide me with the version numbers for each 
app so we can ensure that we give you the correct product. Also, if you have 
the source files for any of the products above, please let me know as a fresh 
capture of the install is likely to be much easier than the conversion from 
Houston.

Thanks, 
Janet