Subject: $Canada Trade
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 00:55:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sara,

Darren has executed trades between Enron Japan and Chase London, and between 
Enron Japan and ENA (Enron Global Mkts).  Presumably we document the internal 
trade as RMT to Enron Japan-- but Enron Japan what?  Corp? Inc? Ltd?  Please 
advise.  Thanks!  Also, do we execute the trade to Chase as Enron Japan or 
ENA?  
---------------------- Forwarded by Laurel Adams/HOU/ECT on 10/25/2000 07:48 
AM ---------------------------
From: Darren Delage@ENRON on 10/25/2000 05:56 PM ZE9
To: William Stuart/HOU/ECT@ECT, Laurel Adams/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: $Canada Trade

hi guys, 
Enron Japan buys 2 dollars from Enron Global Mkts and sells Canada  at 1.5184 
for value Nov-2-2000
Enron Japan  sells 2 dollars to Chase London and buys Canada at 1.5184 fro 
value Nov-2-2000. Contact at Chase is Tracy Leach

Could you please do tickets for me on this. I will contact Clara regarding 
infinity ticket entry tomorrow to see if I can't write my own tickets 
electronically going forward.

Sincerely,
Darren