Subject: ISDA Master Agreement Data Base Link
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 04:26:00 -0700 (PDT)

Attached is the link that will allow you access to referenced database.  You 
should have edit access (non-Legal or Credit employees can get view access 
only.  They should not see our comments.  That information is confidential 
and subject to attorney/client privilege).   Let me know if you do not have 
edit access.  Please do not edit entries for companies or agreements outside 
your area of responsibility.  A few notes...

There is some great reporting functionality in this database.  Check out some 
of the sorts on the left.  There is a drop down called "Pending Swap 
Update".  That sort will create a list of all executed and draft financial 
agreements.  There are ways you can sort the Pending Swap Update to generate 
reports for you compan

The "restrictions" column should be limited to only those issues that are 
critical to trading/confirmations/settlement.  Kinda, before you do/authorize 
a trade read this.  Not for general legal notes.  

Once an agreement's status is coded "executed", it should never be coded 
elsewise (it will mess up reporting).  If you are amending an agreement or 
superseding and replacing one, code the status "executed-under amendment".

 I should be the only one coded to change the "keywords" in the drop downs.  
If you need keywords added, send me an email and I will add them for you.  

Please note, that we have just upgraded the database to add the ISDA 
definitions, branch offices approved for trading, and market disruption 
provisions.  This information should be inputted for the new master swap 
agreements on a going forward basis, but we still need to go back and 
repopulate the data for the existing master swap agreements.

Also, FYI, the "See" drop down is our nickname for the name changes and 
mergers reference.  If an item is filled in for that entity it should show 
you any prior or new names for the counterparty.  

We hope you find the information provided in this database helpful.

Link -->

----- Forwarded by Tana Jones/HOU/ECT on 10/20/2000 10:46 AM -----

	Michael Neves
	10/20/2000 10:23 AM
		 
		 To: Tana Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: ISDA Master Agreement Data Base

The following request has been completed.
---------------------- Forwarded by Michael Neves/HOU/ECT on 10/20/2000 10:16 
AM ---------------------------
From: Tana Jones on 10/16/2000 02:12 PM
To: Michael Neves/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: David Minns/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Jane 
McBride/AP/Enron@Enron 
Subject: ISDA Master Agreement Data Base

Davis Minns, Robert McGrory, and Alison Keogh in the Australia Legal Office, 
and Jane McBride and Yo Yamanishi in the Japan Legal office need full edit 
access to the Financial Trading Agreement Database in Lotus Notes.  Can you 
let me know when this has happened.  Can you also get the view capability to 
the Legal Online Trading Database.  Thanks
----- Forwarded by Tana Jones/HOU/ECT on 10/16/2000 01:55 PM -----

	David Minns@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
	10/16/2000 01:46 PM
		 
		 To: Tana Jones@ECT, Alison Keogh/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
		 cc: Robert McGrory/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
		 Subject: ISDA Master Agreement Data Base

Last week Tana and I discussed geeting the Australian ISDA Masrer Agreements 
loaded onto the the international data base. I already have access to this 
data base through Lotus Notes.

The agreed actions were

Tana would arrange for Alison, Rob and myself to have update and view access.
Tana would work with Alison on getting existing Australian ISDAs loaded up 
and explaining functionality.

Tana how are we going with access? We can then get things moving.