Subject: Swap Confirmations
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 07:09:00 -0700 (PDT)

A.  You will be sent:

1.  Drafts of the Yosemite 3 confirmations (Gina Karathonos (Global Fiannce 
paralegal) will follow up with executed versions when we receive them from 
Milbank Tweed).

2.  Copies of the executed swaps that were done in connection with Raptor 1.

B.  Attached below are the final drafts of 3 swaps that were done in 
connection with Raptor 3.

Brenda Funk will provide you with copies of the executed versions of these 
swaps as soon as possible.

C.  Sara is working on Raptor 2 swaps.  You may wish to contact her regarding 
the status of these particular confirmations.

By copy of this memo to Gina and Brenda, please provide me with executed 
versions as well.  Thank you.

Enron North America Corp.
Mary Cook
1400 Smith, 38th Floor, Legal
Houston, Texas   77002-7361
(713) 345-7732 (phone)
(713) 646-3490 (fax)
[email-masked]