Subject: Re: Raptor Process Meeting
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 04:25:00 -0700 (PDT)

For those new to the team, I  thought you might want to review the following 
prior to the meeting.  For those of you who received these documents before, 
please note that a few revisions have been made, and the Raptor Process memo 
has been modified on the basis of discussions with EGF.  Mary

Enron North America Corp.
Mary Cook
1400 Smith, 38th Floor, Legal
Houston, Texas   77002-7361
(713) 345-7732 (phone)
(713) 646-3490 (fax)
[email-masked]

	Chaundra Woods
	10/19/2000 10:53 AM
		 
		 To: Jordan Mintz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Julia H Chin/NA/Enron@Enron, Michael S 
Galvan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Hope Vargas/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brian Schwertner/NA/Enron@Enron, 
L'Sheryl Hudson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary Cook/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lisa 
Mellencamp/HOU/ECT@ECT, Travis McCullough/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sara 
Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Darlene C Forsyth/HOU/ECT@ECT, Maricela Trevino/HOU/ECT@ECT, Crystal 
Reyna/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENt, Nicole Mendez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Linda J 
Simmons/HOU/ECT@ECT, Linda J Noske/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kaye Ellis/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Raptor Process Meeting

The Raptor process meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, October 24, 2000 at 
10:00 a.m. in EB38C1.