Subject: Raptor 2 hedge
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 23:57:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sara,

The version you distributed yesterday does not include the comments that I 
sent to Scott Sefton last week.  Attached are my revisions.  You can feel 
free to distribute to the broader group if you want.  I will get comments 
from Rodney Faldyn and Bob Butts and then would like to distribute to LJM for 
their review and execution.  Let me know if there are any outstanding 
comments and/or issues.

Regards,

Ryan
----- Forwarded by Ryan Siurek/Corp/Enron on 10/19/2000 06:54 AM -----

	Kaye Ellis@ECT
	10/18/2000 12:05 PM
		 
		 To: Scott Sefton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ryan Siurek/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Gordon 
McKillop/NA/Enron@ENRON, AnnMarie Tiller/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Randy 
Young/NA/Enron@Enron, Gregory Adams/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Bob 
Butts/GPGFIN/Enron@ENRON, Frank Stabler/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, 
[email-masked], [email-masked], Donette Dewar/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brent 
Vasconcellos/Corp/Enron@ENRON
		 cc: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Raptor 2 hedge

I am resending this email for the benefit of those of you who did not receive 
it on October 5.

----- Forwarded by Kaye Ellis/HOU/ECT on 10/18/2000 11:59 AM -----

	Sara Shackleton
	Sent by: Kaye Ellis
	10/05/2000 02:24 PM
		 
		 To: Scott Sefton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ryan Siurek/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Gordon 
McKillop/NA/Enron@ENRON, AnnMarie Tiller/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Randy 
Young/NA/Enron@Enron, Gregory Adams/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Bob 
Butts/GPGFIN/Enron@ENRON, Frank Stabler/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, 
[email-masked], [email-masked], Donette Dewar/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brent 
Vasconcellos/Corp/Enron@ENRON
		 cc: Mark Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Raptor 2 hedge

Attached is the revised Raptor 2 hedge.