Subject: Raptor 2 hedge
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 05:05:00 -0700 (PDT)

I am resending this email for the benefit of those of you who did not receive 
it on October 5.

----- Forwarded by Kaye Ellis/HOU/ECT on 10/18/2000 11:59 AM -----

	Sara Shackleton
	Sent by: Kaye Ellis
	10/05/2000 02:24 PM
		 
		 To: Scott Sefton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ryan Siurek/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Gordon 
McKillop/NA/Enron@ENRON, AnnMarie Tiller/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Randy 
Young/NA/Enron@Enron, Gregory Adams/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Bob 
Butts/GPGFIN/Enron@ENRON, Frank Stabler/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, 
[email-masked], [email-masked], Donette Dewar/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brent 
Vasconcellos/Corp/Enron@ENRON
		 cc: Mark Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Raptor 2 hedge

Attached is the revised Raptor 2 hedge.