Subject: Raptor Vehicles
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 10:08:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sara Shackleton and I are the primary swap team assigned to the preparation 
of swaps to be placed into the Raptor structures.  We have previously worked 
with Sefton and Chin in coordinating the processes involved.  Having 
completed Raptor 1 swaps, and some of the Raptor 2 and 3 swaps, I discussed 
with Sefton what I considered to be an improvement to the processes and work 
allocation between the various groups involved.  We were to have a meeting 
with the various people involved last week, but given the changes in staff in 
your group and Andrea Reed's move, I thought it best to wait a week.  My 
assistant, Chaundra Woods, will be coordinating the meeting.  I would request 
that either you, or another attorney who will assist in the future, or both, 
attend.  We have retained Julia Chin on the working group list, but she did 
not originally work on Raptor. 
Thanks.  Mary

Enron North America Corp.
Mary Cook
1400 Smith, 38th Floor, Legal
Houston, Texas   77002-7361
(713) 345-7732 (phone)
(713) 646-3490 (fax)
[email-masked]