Subject: Signature Authority
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 08:50:00 -0700 (PDT)

Per the attached, I think we will need to amend our board resolution(s) to 
add Cassandra as a signatory.  The ENA resolution appeared to have Ted 
specifically.
----- Forwarded by Tana Jones/HOU/ECT on 10/17/2000 03:48 PM -----

	Ted Murphy
	Sent by: Veronica Valdez
	10/17/2000 03:32 PM
		 
		 To: Mark Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tana Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Ted Murphy/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cassandra Schultz/NA/Enron@Enron
		 Subject: Signature Authority

Mark, 

Per my conversation with Tana Jones, I am sending this request on behalf of 
Ted Murphy to change the primary signer for all documentation with respect to 
opening brokerage accounts and authorized trader lists to Cassandra Schultz.  
Cassandra recently joined the Market Risk Management Group (RAC) group as a 
VP.  

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call me.

Veronica for Ted Murphy