Subject: [Fwd: Fw: Resemblance or Coincidence?]
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 09:15:00 -0800 (PST)

Return-Path: <[email-masked]>
Received: from mx4.airmail.net from [209.196.77.101] by mail3.iadfw.net  
(/\##/\ Smail3.1.30.16 #30.4) with esmtp for <[email-masked]> sender: 
<[email-masked]> id <mP/[email-masked]>; Thu, 7 Dec 
2000 00:05:29 -0600 (CST)
Received: from mail0.lig.bellsouth.net ([205.152.0.90]) by mx4.airmail.net 
with esmtp (Exim 3.16 #2) id 143uAQ-000AJg-00; Thu, 07 Dec 2000 00:04:30 -0600
Received: from hpvl8 (host-216-79-213-219.sld.bellsouth.net [216.79.213.219]) 
by mail0.lig.bellsouth.net (3.3.5alt/0.75.2) with SMTP id AAA25890; Thu, 7 
Dec 2000 00:58:52 -0500 (EST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
From: "David Doherty, Jr." <[email-masked]>
To: "Zechenelly, Dan" <[email-masked]>,        "Wooley, Rick" 
<[email-masked]>,        "Wooley, Kathryn" <[email-masked]>,        
"Kathryn Wooley (home)" <[email-masked]>,        "John B Wells" 
<[email-masked]>,        "Waterman, Sandy & Felicia" 
<[email-masked]>,        "Waterman, Sandy" <[email-masked]>,        
"Stefancik, Steve" <[email-masked]>,        "Slobodzian, Mike" 
<[email-masked]>,        "Sirman, Barry" <[email-masked]>,  
      "Sirman, Anita" <[email-masked]>,        "Shields, Vickie" 
<[email-masked]>,        "Sayler, Dee" <[email-masked]>,        
"Salter, Kim" <[email-masked]>,        "Power Panels, Inc" 
<[email-masked]>,        "Myers, Dan & Mary Ann" 
<[email-masked]>,        "Joe Mitternight" <[email-masked]>,        "Lyons, 
Johnny" <[email-masked]>,        "Law, Bart" 
<[email-masked]>,        "Law (home), Bart & Sherry" 
<[email-masked]>,        "Lassus, Lenny" <[email-masked]>,        "Lenny 
Lassus" <[email-masked]>,        "'Kimberly, Lorrie'" 
<[email-masked]>,        "Husson, Scott" 
<[email-masked]>,        "Humphrey, Valerie" 
<[email-masked]>,        "Hueschen, Diane" 
<[email-masked]>,        "Hudson, William" 
<[email-masked]>,        "Howell, Louis" 
<[email-masked]>,        "Aimee & Mike Houghtalen" 
<[email-masked]>,        "Hopkins, Craig" <[email-masked]>,       
 "Hilker, Jay" <[email-masked]>,        "Herrington, Drew" 
<[email-masked]>,        "Hammons, Marie" 
<[email-masked]>,        "Gulf States Electrical Sales" 
<[email-masked]>,        "Goehlich, Brenda" 
<[email-masked]>,        "General Power & Control" 
<[email-masked]>,        "Gayda, Robert" 
<[email-masked]>,        "Gautreaux, Jim" 
<[email-masked]>,        "Frosch, Mark" 
<[email-masked]>,        "Fraiser, Phil" 
<[email-masked]>,        "Fox , Dan" <[email-masked]>,        
"Faust, Lisa" <[email-masked]>,        "Faust (home), Lisa" 
<[email-masked]>,        "Dussouy, John" <[email-masked]>,        
"Doiron, Cary (SUPP)" <[email-masked]>,        "Doherty, Dave 
(SUPP)" <[email-masked]>,        "Dodds, Barbara" 
<[email-masked]>,        "Dixon, Steve & Colleen" 
<[email-masked]>,        "Dimicelli (home), Bobby" 
<[email-masked]>,        "Dimiceli, Bobby" 
<[email-masked]>,        "Keith Daigle" 
<[email-masked]>,        "Crain, Betty & Floyd" 
<[email-masked]>,        "Clark-Bernard, Andrea" <[email-masked]>,        
"Clark, Sonny" <[email-masked]>,        "Chotin, Scott" 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,        "Cagle, Roger & Laura" 
<[email-masked]>,        "Burns, Tommie" 
<[email-masked]>,        "Burleigh, Robert" 
<[email-masked]>,        "Jeanne Buffet" 
<[email-masked]>,        "Brown, Mike and Dana" 
<[email-masked]>,        "Breuhl (work), Rob" 
<[email-masked]>,        "Billiott, Henry" <[email-masked]>, "Beryl" 
<[email-masked]>,        "Bercaw, Dan & Sue" <[email-masked]>,        
"Bellisario, Gene" <[email-masked]>,        "Bellisario, Gene & 
Mary K." <[email-masked]>,        "Kevin Barkmier" 
<[email-masked]>,        "Balducci, Alex & Kim" 
<[email-masked]>,        "Bagot, Rita" <[email-masked]>,        
"Bagert, Barry" <[email-masked]>,        "Authement, Bruce" 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,        "Abella, Lorrie" 
<[email-masked]>
Subject: Fw: Resemblance or Coincidence?
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 23:59:46 -0600
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; 
boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0014_01C05FE0.9C08A860"
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.00.2615.200
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V5.00.2615.200
X-Airmail-Delivered: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 00:05:31 -0600 (CST)
X-Airmail-Spooled:   Thu, 7 Dec 2000 00:05:29 -0600 (CST)
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000

 - mayberry.jpg