Subject: Re: Assumption and Assignment
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 11:31:00 -0700 (PDT)

I have been out of town for the last few days. I understand that Sara is out 
for the rest of this week.

After reviewing, I believe the Short Position Assignment Agreement form 
(Goldman Sachs) you sent last week needs some slight revision (including 
retitling it Assignment and Assumption Agreement), and will need to 
appropriately refer to the current Corporate Account Agreement between ECT 
Investments, Inc. and GS,  and the one between ENA and GS (is there a 
Corporate Account Agreement between GS and ENA?). It seems to me that the 
document should apply to both short and long positions in the brokerage 
account. Sheila, do you agree?

Once we revise the GS form, we could create a similar draft version for 
Morgan Stanley and one for Bear Stearns. Is this an acceptable way forward so 
we can get you where you want to go?

Finally, I had understood that Sara, after checking with the credit desk, was 
going to look into the issue of what internal documentation, if any, would be 
appropriate for transferring the OTC derivative positions. We will need her 
input on this when she gets back early next week.

Alan

	Sheila Glover
	10/10/2000 04:09 PM
		 
		 To: Alan Aronowitz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Terri Harlan/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Assumption and Assignment

Alan and Sara,
We have sent you the document from Goldman Sachs and are following up with 
Morgan Stanley to get their agreement.
What else can we do to facilitate?
Thanks, Sheila

---------------------- Forwarded by Sheila Glover/HOU/ECT on 10/10/2000 03:59 
PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Terri Harlan                           10/10/2000 03:50 PM

To: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Alan Aronowitz/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Sheila Glover/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Assumption and Assignment

Do we have any resolution on this issue yet?

Terri

---------------------- Forwarded by Terri Harlan/HOU/ECT on 10/10/2000 03:43 
PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Terri Harlan                           09/27/2000 01:32 PM

To: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Alan Aronowitz/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Assumption and Assignment

I received this letter form Goldman Sachs this morning.  According to them 
short positions are the only ones that require this letter.  Can we 
use/modify this letter and submit it to Morgan Stanley and Bear stearns, or 
do we need to get something from each of them?  Please let me know.

Thanks,

Terri
3-9899

---------------------- Forwarded by Terri Harlan/HOU/ECT on 09/27/2000 01:25 
PM ---------------------------

"Sibeud, Eugenie B" <[email-masked]> on 09/27/2000 12:09:50 PM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc:  
Subject: 

Apologies for the delay.  My e-mail went totally dead last night, and has
just now come back.  (Apparently I have sent to many large document files).

Attached is the assignment agreement that we discussed.  Please feel free to
call me if you have any questions.  I can be reached at (212) 902-1930.

Kind regards,

Eugenie Sibeud

 <<Enron Assignment.doc>>

 - Enron Assignment.doc