Subject: Assumption and Assignment
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 08:50:00 -0700 (PDT)

Do we have any resolution on this issue yet?

Terri

---------------------- Forwarded by Terri Harlan/HOU/ECT on 10/10/2000 03:43 
PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Terri Harlan                           09/27/2000 01:32 PM

To: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Alan Aronowitz/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Assumption and Assignment

I received this letter form Goldman Sachs this morning.  According to them 
short positions are the only ones that require this letter.  Can we 
use/modify this letter and submit it to Morgan Stanley and Bear stearns, or 
do we need to get something from each of them?  Please let me know.

Thanks,

Terri
3-9899

---------------------- Forwarded by Terri Harlan/HOU/ECT on 09/27/2000 01:25 
PM ---------------------------

"Sibeud, Eugenie B" <[email-masked]> on 09/27/2000 12:09:50 PM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc:  
Subject: 

Apologies for the delay.  My e-mail went totally dead last night, and has
just now come back.  (Apparently I have sent to many large document files).

Attached is the assignment agreement that we discussed.  Please feel free to
call me if you have any questions.  I can be reached at (212) 902-1930.

Kind regards,

Eugenie Sibeud

 <<Enron Assignment.doc>>

 - Enron Assignment.doc