Subject: Energy West Resources
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 09:35:00 -0700 (PDT)

Please see the email below. I am not sure which one of you are handling the 
Portland ISDA's so I am forwarding it to you three. Can one of you please 
respond to John on his query? He is a marketer out of our Portland office.

Thanks, 

Shari 

----- Forwarded by Shari Stack/HOU/ECT on 10/09/2000 04:31 PM -----

	John Malowney
	10/09/2000 04:18 PM
		 
		 To: Tana Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Shari Stack/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Energy West Resources

Tana, I am attempting to put together a "spark spread" with Energy West 
Resources (AKA Energy West).  EPMI has a master in place with Energy West 
Resources Inc. their current and correct business name.   I understand we 
have an ISDA in place with Energy West Incorporated who is one and the 
same.   In addition to credit concerns, is there any problem doing a 
financial transaction with Energy West Resources Inc. under the name on the 
ISDA of Energy West Incorporated ?