Subject: re: Raptor II Swap
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 10:47:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sara,

Since you're out the rest of the week from noon tomorrow, we'd really 
appreciate it if you could prepare a revised confirm tomorrow morning so we 
can deliver it to LJM for their review. Then, we can hopefully sign the 
confirm on Monday. Thanks!

Scott

Ryan Siurek@ENRON
10/04/2000 05:38 PM
To: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Rodney Faldyn/Corp/Enron@Enron, Bob Butts/GPGFIN/Enron@ENRON, Scott 
Sefton/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: re: Raptor II Swap

Here are comments from transaction support group on the LDC swap.  I have 
marked my changes against a clean version of the latest swap.

Regards,

Ryan