Subject: Deutsche Bank - EnronOnline
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 10:00:00 -0700 (PDT)

Larry

I spoke to Lars, who then sent me this e-mail.  He will respond to me with 
specific comments on the EOL GTCs should Deutsche Bank wish to trade via EOL 
prior to the ISDA having been concluded.

Sara - I'd be grateful for an update on the ISDA - thanks

Justin

---------------------- Forwarded by Justin Boyd/LON/ECT on 04/10/2000 16:58 
---------------------------
   
	Enron Capital & Trade Resources Corp.
	
	From:  "Lars Bjerkan" <[email-masked]>@db.com>                           
04/10/2000 17:54

To: [email-masked]
cc:  

Subject: Deutsche Bank - Enron Online

Justin,

I just chased up the people that are negotiating the ISDA between Enron and 
Deutsche Bank and was told that this is nearing completion.

The person dealing with this at Enron is Sara Shackleton / based in Houston 
and you should be able to get a full update from her.

Regards
Lars

Lars Bjerkan
Energy Trading and Risk Management
Deutsche Bank AG London
Direct tel. +44 20 7547 4305
Mobile: +44 7769 887 468

--

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you 
are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please 
notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised 
copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is 
strictly forbidden.