Subject: RBC and TD Bank Swaps with Enron Canada
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 02:50:00 -0700 (PDT)

I believe that, as you requested, I have now had executed and returned to you 
by fax copies of the commodity swaps between Enron Canada and each of RBC, TD 
Bank and Risk Management as well as the two rate swaps between Enron Canada 
and each of RBC and TD.  I believe the only other confirm requiring Enron 
Canada's execution in this transaction is the back-to-back rate swap between 
Enron Canada and ENA, whereby Enron Canada swaps the floating rate for the 
fixed rate with ENA.  You can send that confirm directly to my attention by 
e-mail and I will get it signed and sent back to you.  I understand that you 
will be attending to obtaining counterparty execution of these confirms.  
Could you do me a favor and, when you receive the fully executed confirms 
back from the respective counterparties, fax fully executed copies of all the 
confirms to my attention at 403-974-6707.  I am aggregating copies of all the 
documents relating to this financing for our files and will need the executed 
confirms as part of that process.

Thanks

Greg Johnston