Subject: Re: Enron Officer's Certificates re: PPA
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 03:06:00 -0700 (PDT)

Per an email from Soma yesterday, Brian Hull wanted to transact out of their 
Toronto Branch, so I used their Toronto address in the agreement.  We do not 
have "transactions numbers" on our ISDA's.  I would take it if things proceed 
today, that we will date the agreement as of today, so the date of the 
agreement will be the only identifying information.  Toronto-Dominion will 
need to look at the notice information I put in the agreement and confirm 
that it is acceptable.  I pulled it from a recent agreeement they sent us.

	Greg Johnston
	09/28/2000 09:29 AM
		 
		 To: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tana Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: [email-masked]
		 Subject: Enron Officer's Certificates re: PPA

Sara/Tana, do you know the answers to Kevin's questions below?  If so, could 
you e-mail the particulars to him as soon as possible.

Thanks

Greg
---------------------- Forwarded by Greg Johnston/CAL/ECT on 09/28/2000 08:27 
AM ---------------------------

"KEVIN FOUGERE" <[email-masked]> on 09/28/2000 07:49:45 AM
To: <[email-masked]>
cc: "WARREN NISHIMURA" <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Enron Officer's Certificates re: PPA

As per my voicemail, attached are the officer's certificates we will require.

Do you know what address TD Bank will be using on the ISDAs?  (presumably 
their Calgary Main Branch)  also, are there transaction numbers for each of 
the ISDAs yet so that we can fill in the blanks on the certificate and 
opinions (RE ISDA Agreement Master No. ?)

Thanks

Kevin

Kevin A. Fougere
Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP
Suite 3500, Bankers Hall East
Calgary, AB  T2P 4J8

Tel: (403) 260-9646
Fax: (403) 260-9700
e-mail: [email-masked]

This e-mail communication is confidential and legally privileged.  If you are 
not the intended recipient, please notify me at the telephone number shown 
above or by return e-mail and delete this communication and any copy 
immediately.  Thank you.

 - BowRiver.DOC
 - RBC-ISDA.DOC