Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: Futures Client Agreement - Enron North America Corp.and ABNAMRO
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 01:25:00 -0700 (PDT)

FYI
Received: from AUMTA02.au.abnamro.com ([203.42.47.161]) by 
tfsgateway.andrews-kurth.com; Wed, 27 Sep 2000 19:56:42 -0500
Received: by AUMTA02.au.abnamro.com(Lotus SMTP MTA v4.6.3 (778.2 1-4-1999))  
id CA256968.00049BBB ; Thu, 28 Sep 2000 11:50:20 +1100
X-Lotus-FromDomain: ABNAMRO
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 11:49:25 +1100
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: Futures Client Agreement - Enron North America Corp.  
and ABNAMRO
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-type: multipart/mixed;  
Boundary="0__=fQh4hcZSGnjxQ4y33DQs3ULhOX9t2pYAi6w1wBCburHyMptroYxPFgp0"
Content-Disposition: inline

Jason,

Is there any update as to when we can expect to recieve the executed 
documents?

Anne
---------------------- Forwarded by Anne McLeod/AU/ABNAMRO/NL on 28/09/2000
11:52 ---------------------------

(Embedded image moved to file: pic03066.pcx)
Anne McLeod
(Embedded image moved to file: pic25142.pcx)
29/08/2000 14:46

To:   "JASON PETERS" <[email-masked]>
cc:
Subject:  Re: Fwd: Re: Futures Client Agreement - Enron North America Corp. 
and
      ABNAMRO  (Document link not converted)

Jason,

When can we expect to receive the executed documents?

Regards,

Anne

"JASON PETERS" <[email-masked]> on 16/08/2000 23:42:24

To:   Anne McLeod/AU/ABNAMRO/NL
cc:
Subject:  Fwd: Re: Futures Client Agreement - Enron North America Corp.     
and
      ABNAMRO

Anne,

We received the execution copies.  We are in the process of getting 
signatures.

Thanks,

Jason Peters

Received: from postmaster.enron.com      (outbound5.enron.com [192.152.140.9])
by tfsgateway.andrews-kurth.com; Wed, 16 Aug 2000 07:58:28 -0500
Received: from mailman.enron.com (mailman.enron.com [192.168.189.66])  by
postmaster.enron.com (8.8.8/8.8.8/postmaster-1.00) with ESMTP id HAA11952   
for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 16 Aug 2000 07:55:07 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from dserv1.ect.enron.com (dserv1.ect.enron.com [172.16.1.37])    by
mailman.enron.com (8.10.1/8.10.1/corp-1.05) with ESMTP id e7GCt7H17053      
for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 16 Aug 2000 07:55:07 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from notes.ect.enron.com (ecthou_gt2.corp.enron.com [172.16.4.33])
by dserv1.ect.enron.com (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id HAA13373  for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 16 Aug 2000 07:55:07 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by notes.ect.enron.com(Lotus SMTP MTA v4.6.5  (863.2 5-20-1999))  id
8625693D.0046F96A ; Wed, 16 Aug 2000 07:55:13 -0500
X-Lotus-FromDomain: ECT
From: "Brenda Whitehead" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 07:55:07 -0500
Subject: Re: Futures Client Agreement - Enron North America Corp. and ABN
AMRO
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Disposition: inline

----- Forwarded by Brenda Whitehead/HOU/ECT on 08/16/2000 07:54 AM -----
|--------+-------------------------->
|        |          [email-masked]|
|        |          bnamro.com      |
|        |                          |
|        |          08/08/2000 08:28|
|        |          PM              |
|        |                          |
|--------+-------------------------->
  
>----------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  
|                                                                            |
  |       To:     
[email-masked]                                       |
  |       
cc:                                                                  |
  |       Subject:     Re: Futures Client Agreement - Enron North America 
Corp.|
  |       and ABN 
AMRO                                                         |
  
>----------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Jason,

Did you receive the execution copies of the futures document?

Anne

[email-masked] on 01/08/2000 02:01:55

To:   Anne McLeod/AU/ABNAMRO/NL
cc:
Subject:  Re: Futures Client Agreement - Enron North America Corp. and ABN 
AMRO

Enron North America Corp.
1400 Smith
Houston, Texas, USA
Attn:  Sara Shackleton

                    [email-masked]
                    bnamro.com              To:     [email-masked]
                                            cc:
                    07/30/2000 11:22        Subject:     Re: Futures Client
Agreement - Enron
                    PM                      North America Corp. and ABN AMRO

Jason,

Th execution copies of the futures agreement have been prepared.  Please
advise
me of your full address details so that we can courier the documents to
you.

Regards,

Anne

______________________________________________________________________________
_______________
*****Important Information*****
This document should be read only by those persons to whom it is addressed and
its content is not intended for use by any other persons.  If you have 
received
this message in error, please notify us immediately.  Please also destroy and
delete the message from your computer.  Any unauthorised form of reproduction 
of
this message is strictly prohibited.  ABN AMRO does not guarantee the security
of any information electronically transmitted.  ABN AMRO is not liable for the
proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this
communication, nor for any delay in its receipt.  THE USE OF EMAIL FOR ANY
ILLEGAL PURPOSE OR FOR ANY PURPOSE OTHER THAN AS PERMITTED BY ABN AMRO IS
STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND SUCH USE MAY RESULT IN LEGAL ACTION.

 - pic03066.pcx
 - pic25142.pcx