Subject: Re: Oregon Steel Mills (OSM)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 02:53:00 -0800 (PST)

OSM just called requesting we present them with a contract today, any chance 
of making this happen ??

Tracy Ngo
12/07/2000 08:05 AM
To: Wendy Conwell/NA/Enron@ENRON
cc: Edward Sacks/Corp/Enron@Enron, John Malowney/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dave 
Fuller/PDX/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Oregon Steel Mills (OSM)

Wendy,

Please run the due diligence on Oregon Steel Mills.  We're looking at 
presenting them both a financial and physical gas contract.  Once you've had 
a chance to propose some credit terms, let's discuss.

Thanks,
Tracy

---------------------- Forwarded by Tracy Ngo/PDX/ECT on 12/07/2000 08:09 AM 
---------------------------

John Malowney
12/04/2000 03:44 PM
To: Tracy Ngo/PDX/ECT@ECT, Shari Stack/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: Oregon Steel Mills (OSM)

We met with OSM and have another meeting scheduled for tomorrow to discuss 
proposed structures hopefully to be followed by specific pricing.  We're 
talking average monthly volumes of 7,300-7,500 MMBTU for approximately 6-8 
months at a price around $10/MMBTU.  I'm sending you this as a "reminder", as 
if and when we're able to agree upon pricing and a proposed structure we'll 
need to "paper" it by weeks end.  At this time we could be going either 
physically or financially.  Thanks,  John