Subject: Fwd: Online Trading Sites
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 04:01:00 -0700 (PDT)

I responded to Mike by phone.
Received: from nahou-ln9.corp.enron.com (outbound5.enron.com [192.152.140.9]) 
by tfsgateway.andrews-kurth.com; Wed, 27 Sep 2000 10:48:28 -0500
Subject: Online Trading Sites
To: "JASON PETERS" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Bcc:
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 10:44:06 -0500
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
X-MIMETrack: Serialize by Router on NAHOU-LN9/Enron(Release 5.0.1 (Intl)|16 
July 1999) at 09/27/2000 10:44:13 AM
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

I continue to be asked daily by our trading group as to the status of the
online trading sites.  Therefore, any updates you can provide regarding the
agreements would be appreciated.

Buy Side Direct:

   Have you provided Mike Minnich with a revised marked-up copy of the
   Agreement for Prime Brokerage Clearing Services which incorporates my
   suggested changes ?  Could I get a copy ?

   Has Sara developed a framework regarding notification (i.e. who, how,
   lead time ?) which she will propose for all 3 sites ?

   Are you and Sara comfortable with Mike Minnich's 9/21 proposal regarding
   jurisdiction ?

   Per Mike's 9/21 email, he wanted to discuss the issue of consequential
   damages.  Has this issue been resolved ?

Trading Edge:

   Are you encountering resistance regarding any issues you and Dan Brooks
   have been discussing ?

LIMITrader:

   Have you been able to email the electronic version of agreements back to
   Jim Kopley with our comments ?  If so, could I get a copy ?

   I just learned from our sales person, Doug Ford, that Jim Kopley may no
   longer be the appropriate contact with LIMITrader.  I will email you
   additional information when I hear back from Doug.

Regarding Trading Edge and LIMITrader, do you know if we will be required
to execute an Agreement for Prime Brokerage Clearing Services ?  If so, I
assume we will propose the modified version that we will execute with Buy
Side Direct.

Any feedback on these comments, and any estimate you can provide in terms
of when we'll be done with these 3 sites would be appreciated.

Please let me know if you would like to discuss, or if I can assist with
any issues.

Thanks.

Mike
713-853-9990