Subject: Sample "forward" confirmation (VE comments).DOC
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 02:20:00 -0800 (PST)

Stephanie and Sara,

Enclosed is the revised sample forward confirmation marked to show our
comments.  Please feel free to call me with any questions.

Regards,
Beth Ann
_________________
Beth Ann Dranguet
Vinson & Elkins L.L.P.
One American Center
600 Congress, Suite 2700
Austin, Texas  78701
(512) 495.8595
(512) 236.3226 fax
(888) 203.5056 pager
[email-masked]

 <<Sample "forward" confirmation (VE comments).DOC>>
          ++++++CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE+++++
The information in this email may be confidential and/or privileged.  This
email is intended to be reviewed by only the individual or organization
named above.  If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized
representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
review, dissemination or copying of this email and its attachments, if any,
or the information contained herein is prohibited.  If you have received
this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email
and delete this email from your system.  Thank You

 - Sample "forward" confirmation (VE comments).DOC