Subject: Garden State Swap Documentation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 05:48:00 -0700 (PDT)

Steve,
As discussed I have enclosed most of the documentation required.

1) Master ISDA between Citibank and Garden State Paper Company LLC - 
boilerplate ISDA will follow by hand delivery.
2) Schedule to the Master ISDA between Citibank and Garden State Paper 
Company LLC.

3) Letter agreement for netting and set off purposes between the Citibank - 
Garden State Master ISDA and the Citibank - ENA Master

4) Sample Trade Confirmations for the ONP & NP swaps between Citibank and ENA

5) Sample Trade Confirmations for the ONP & NP swaps between Garden State and 
Citibank

We are still working through the final numbers for the confirmations but I 
thought it would be helpful to get up to speed on the language in them and 
the netting letter now.  Also the right to terminate the trades as we 
discussed is in each of the confirmations.

 If there are any questions don't hesitate to call.  Let me know as soon as 
possible if you think there is going to be any difficulty in getting this 
closed by Friday.

Thanks,
Rodney