Subject: Re: Deutsche Bank Securities - BT Alex Brown (previous relationship)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 02:13:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sara,

Per my conversation with Sheila on yesterday and my review of our files, we 
only have an agreement in place for ENA.   We still need to review the 
Agreement for Prime Brokerage Clearance Services in order to get an agreement 
in place for ECT Investments, Inc.

I will provide Stephanie with a copy of the executed agreement between 
Deutsche Bank (f/k/a BT Alex Brown Incorporated) and ENA so that she can 
forward it to Jason along with their new form of Agreement for Prime 
Prokerage Clearance Services.

Samantha M. Boyd
Sr. Legal Specialist
Enron North America, Corp.
1400 Smith, EB3802A
Houston, TX  77002
Phone:  (713) 853-9188
Fax:  (713) 646-3490
email:  [email-masked]

	Sara Shackleton@ECT
	09/26/2000 08:14 AM
		 
		 To: Samantha Boyd/NA/Enron@Enron, Stephanie Panus/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Deutsche Bank Securities - BT Alex Brown (previous relationship)

Sam:  Please let me know ASAP whether Jason should be marking the Deutsche 
docs based on Sheila's message!
----- Forwarded by Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT on 09/26/2000 08:12 AM -----

	Sheila Glover
	09/25/2000 01:30 PM
		 
		 To: Ted Murphy/HOU/ECT@ECT, William S Bradford/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: John Greene/LON/ECT@ECT, Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Theresa T 
Brogan/HOU/ECT@ECt, Stephanie Panus/NA/Enron@Enron
		 Subject: Deutsche Bank Securities - BT Alex Brown (previous relationship)

For clarification.
Deutsche Bank is the new Name..  ENA currently has an agreement in place with 
BT Alex Brown who has been assumed by Deutsche. 
It apprears that only an agreement  with ENA was set up previously.  ECT 
Investments should have one,  as well.
sheila
 
---------------------- Forwarded by Sheila Glover/HOU/ECT on 09/25/2000 01:21 
PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Sheila Glover                           09/25/2000 11:43 AM

To: Ted Murphy/HOU/ECT@ECT, William S Bradford/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: John Greene/LON/ECT@ECT, Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Theresa T 
Brogan/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Deutsche Bank Securities

Equity Trading is requesting an Executing Broker Agreement be set up for ECT 
Investments, Inc. and Enron North America Corp with Deutsche Bank 
Securities.  We do not have one currently in place and we have done a 
significant amount of business with them in 2000  (included in top 10 for 
8/2000 YTD in brokerage commissions).
Thanks. Sheila