Subject: Citizens Power Sales LLC
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 02:10:00 -0700 (PDT)

Melissa, according to our counterparty database, earlier this month Citizens 
Power Sales LLC (CPS) was merged into Edison Mission Marketing & Trading, 
Inc. (EMMTI), which is also listed in our financial counterparty database.  I 
am in the process of verifying the exact entities involved in the merger, but 
if this is correct, CPS no longer exists as a separate entity, and any 
confirms we want to get signed up involving pre-existing CPS trades will have 
to be signed by EMMTI.

I do not see EMMTI on the list of power financial counterparties you provided 
us.  All I can tell about EMMTI from our database is that in '98, we started 
to negotiate an ISDA master with them, but apparently negotiations ended very 
soon afterwards, as the parties reached an impasse on credit terms.  Can you 
see what you can find out as to whether we have been trading with EMMTI, and 
if so, what?  fyi, EMMTI is listed as a power purchaser on FERC's website, so 
we may be trading power physically with them.  It could be helpful though, if 
we have been trading anything financially with them.

Let me know what you find out about EMMTI and we'll take it from there.  
Thanks -- Bob

Robert E. Bruce
Senior Counsel
Enron North America Corp.
T (713) 345-7780
F (713) 646-3393
[email-masked]