Subject: Re: ISDA negotiations with Enron.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 03:16:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sara,

Our traders have been advised that the appropriate Enron entity is Enron North
America Corp, however if you advise that we should be negotiating the ISDA
with Enron Corp then we will pursue negotiations with them and our comments
may change. We are very close to finalising the ISDA Master with
EnronCredit.com and would ideally like to complete the other Enron ISDA as
well. Can you please advise which Enron enity we should be negotiating with
and revert with any comments that you may have so we can finalise this
negotiation as soon as possible.

Do not hesitate to contact me with any queries that you may have.

Regards,
Mat Flett

[email-masked] wrote:

> Matthew:  We have had some internal discussions regarding the appropriate
> Enron party to this master and have concluded that Enron Corp. (the parent
> of Enron North America Corp.) should be your counterparty.  Does this
> change warrent any changes with respect to your comments?  Sara