Subject: Re: Papers for Raptor Meeting Tuesday
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 11:34:00 -0700 (PDT)

Although I'm happy to discuss this at our meeting tomorrow, I don't think the 
draft process document describes a role for Global Finance legal that we can 
properly fulfill. 

MARY COOK
09/25/2000 02:14 PM
To: Lisa Mellencamp/HOU/ECT@ECT, Travis McCullough/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sara 
Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Andrea V Reed/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott Sefton/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Julia H Chin/NA/Enron@Enron, Michael S Galvan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Hope 
Vargas/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brian Schwertner/NA/Enron@Enron
cc:  
Subject: Papers for Raptor Meeting Tuesday

See attached for your review prior to meeting, Tuesday 9:30 38C1.  Thanks.  
Mary

Enron North America Corp.
Mary Cook
1400 Smith, 38th Floor, Legal
Houston, Texas   77002-7361
(713) 345-7732 (phone)
(713) 646-3490 (fax)
[email-masked]