Subject: Re: Proprietary Debt Trading Books from ECT Investments, Inc. to Enron North America
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 10:55:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sheila:

I'll be in NYC on business this week, starting tomorrow. 

Sara and I visited on this matter the end of last week. Sara was going to 
check with the Credit Trading desk regarding a few follow-up questions we had 
on the swap description list. For example, the list did not indicate which 
Enron entity was the party to each of the transactions, so we can determine 
if an assignment needs to be prepared. Also, did any of the prime brokers 
indicate any particular form of Assignment and Assumption Agreement that they 
wished to see from us?

Alan

	Sheila Glover
	09/25/2000 11:30 AM
		 
		 To: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Alan Aronowitz/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Proprietary Debt Trading Books from ECT Investments, Inc. to Enron 
North America

Sara and Alan,
Any update?
Thanks. Sheila
---------------------- Forwarded by Sheila Glover/HOU/ECT on 09/25/2000 11:28 
AM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Sheila Glover                           09/18/2000 11:25 AM

To: Alan Aronowitz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Jeff Kinneman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gary Hickerson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stephen H 
Douglas/HOU/ECT@ECT, Julie S Gartner/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Proprietary Debt Trading Books from ECT Investments, Inc. to Enron 
North America

Alan and Sara,
Last Wednesday we met to discuss the change of organization structure for the 
two Proprietary Debt Trading Books, Credit and Convertible, from ECT 
Investments, Inc. to Enron North America.  

As a follow-up to our discussion, the attached document details the accounts 
maintained at prime brokers and OTC Swaps currently in place for these two 
books.

My initial discussions with the three prime brokers have indicated to change 
the account name, from ECTI to ENA, and the related tax ID will require an 
Assignment and Assumption Letter.

Please let me know if anything else is required.
Thanks. Sheila