Subject: Deutsche Bank Securities - BT Alex Brown (previous relationship)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 06:30:00 -0700 (PDT)

For clarification.
Deutsche Bank is the new Name..  ENA currently has an agreement in place with 
BT Alex Brown who has been assumed by Deutsche. 
It apprears that only an agreement  with ENA was set up previously.  ECT 
Investments should have one,  as well.
sheila
 
---------------------- Forwarded by Sheila Glover/HOU/ECT on 09/25/2000 01:21 
PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Sheila Glover                           09/25/2000 11:43 AM

To: Ted Murphy/HOU/ECT@ECT, William S Bradford/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: John Greene/LON/ECT@ECT, Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Theresa T 
Brogan/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Deutsche Bank Securities

Equity Trading is requesting an Executing Broker Agreement be set up for ECT 
Investments, Inc. and Enron North America Corp with Deutsche Bank 
Securities.  We do not have one currently in place and we have done a 
significant amount of business with them in 2000  (included in top 10 for 
8/2000 YTD in brokerage commissions).
Thanks. Sheila