Subject: Re: Alberta PPA Prepay Transaction
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 09:23:00 -0700 (PDT)

Rick, here are the two Enron Corp. guarantees and the two in-house counsel 
opinions with respect thereto for your review.  I just spoke with Sara and 
she and Tana Jones are currently turning the ISDA documents.  She will 
distribute them directly to you later today.  Can you please include Clement 
Abrams ([email-masked]) on the distribution list for the 
Acknowledgement Agreement?

Thanks

Greg
---------------------- Forwarded by Greg Johnston/CAL/ECT on 09/22/2000 04:12 
PM ---------------------------
From: Clement Abrams@ENRON on 09/22/2000 05:06 PM CDT
To: Greg Johnston/CAL/ECT@ECT
cc: Brian Kerrigan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cris Sherman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sara 
Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tana Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT, [email-masked] 
Subject: Re: Alberta PPA Prepay Transaction  

Greg,

Here are the revised docs containing revisions requested by RBC's counsel and 
additional comments made internally (discussed with RBC's counsel).  Also, 
there was some discussion regarding an Acknowledgement Agreement and it being 
included in the definition of Guaranteed Obligations in the guarantees. Has 
that document been finalized,and if so, will it be distributed.

Clement

Guarantees:

,  

Opinions:

, 

	Greg Johnston@ECT
	09/22/2000 11:47 AM
		 
		 To: Clement Abrams/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tana 
Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Cris Sherman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brian Kerrigan/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Alberta PPA Prepay Transaction

Clement, Sara and Tana, could each of you please e-mail to Cris Sherman as 
soon as possible the most recent versions of the documents each of you were 
preparing for the prepay transaction with RBC.  I think that amendments were 
made yesterday to the documents to account for the bank's comments but those 
updated drafts were not distributed once we realized the deal wasn't going to 
happen for today.  If you could also please copy Brian and myself with that 
e-mail so each of us have the most recent versions for when we revisit the 
structure next week.

Thanks

Greg