Subject: Bank of America Credit Support Annexe
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 09:37:00 -0800 (PST)

Sara,

With respect to the amendment to the B of A ISDA Credit Support Annexe, the 
contact at B of A is James Allred (MD Energy Finance Group & Credit 
Products). He will pass the docs onto the relevant lawyer.

Tel: 713 651 4830
Fax: 713 651 4841
[email-masked] 

As you suggested, I have spoken with Tanya re. the Credit Support Annexe, & 
she will be sending you a worksheet. 

I have left messages with Teresa re. Mahonia docs. I would be grateful if you 
would speak with her so that we have consistency in the Chase & Mahonia 
contracts.

Please give me a call if you need anything else. 

Many thanks, 

Soma