Subject: Re: Alberta PPA Prepay Transaction
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 04:53:00 -0700 (PDT)

My objective is to continue working on this transaction today so that we can 
resolve all issues and finalzie documentation on Monday for funding on 
Tuesday.  I believe we are very close on documentation so believe we can 
achieve this timetable.  

Greg Johnston
09/22/2000 11:47 AM
To: Clement Abrams/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tana 
Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Cris Sherman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brian Kerrigan/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Alberta PPA Prepay Transaction

Clement, Sara and Tana, could each of you please e-mail to Cris Sherman as 
soon as possible the most recent versions of the documents each of you were 
preparing for the prepay transaction with RBC.  I think that amendments were 
made yesterday to the documents to account for the bank's comments but those 
updated drafts were not distributed once we realized the deal wasn't going to 
happen for today.  If you could also please copy Brian and myself with that 
e-mail so each of us have the most recent versions for when we revisit the 
structure next week.

Thanks

Greg