Subject: Re: Trader
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 17:32:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Susan-

Thanks for giving me a ring regarding the trading issues.  Do you ever get to 
take a break?  

It would be great if you could review the potential structures this weekend 
and provide your specific advice by Monday, or as soon thereafter as 
possible.  

Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Best regards,

John

	Susan Musch@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
	09/21/2000 11:32 PM
		
		 To: John Viverito/Corp/Enron@ENRON
		 cc: Alan Aronowitz@ECT, Sara Shackleton@ECT
		 Subject: Re: Trader

Hi John!

Guess where I am again.  I am going to give you a call shortly about the 
attached.  (It's 12:38 a.m. in New York right now and I'm researching on 
Lexis.)  It looks like we're trying to sign next week.  

If I don't catch you, what's the timing on this?  Can I review it this 
weekend?

Best regards,
Susan

From: John Viverito@ENRON on 09/21/2000 07:12 PM
To: Susan Musch/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Alan 
Aronowitz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Darren Delage/AP/Enron@Enron, Jane McBride/AP/Enron@Enron, Susan 
Musch/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT 

Subject: Trader

Susan/Alan/Sara

As you will note below, Darren, Jane and I met with B&M to discuss the 
potential tax issues related to Darren's activities in Japan.

The going forward strategy will be tax driven, therefore we will need to have 
Susan's input/suggestions.  If we may be of further assistance, please let us 
know.

Cheers,

John
----- Forwarded by John Viverito/Corp/Enron on 09/21/2000 07:02 PM -----

	[email-masked]
	09/21/2000 04:58 AM
		 
		 To: [email-masked]
		 cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked]
		 Subject: Trader

Dear Susan

Jane and John asked us to send you the attached notes on a discussion we had
today concerning ENA's financial trader in Tokyo.  You may also wish to refer 
to
Ed's original June 23 advice on the subject.

We look forward to assisting with the structuring of the arrangements in due
course.

Regards

Paul Davis
 <<Memo 00.09.21.doc>>
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--
--------
This is an e-mail from Baker & McKenzie - Tokyo Aoyama Law Office (Qualified
Joint Enterprise Offices). The contents of this e-mail may be privileged and
confidential and are intended only for the use of the addressee. No one else 
may
copy, forward, disclose or use all or any of it in any form. If you are not an
intended recipient, please notify us immediately (by reply e-mail) and delete
this e-mail from your system. Thank you

 - Memo 00.09.21.doc