Subject: Trader
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 12:12:00 -0700 (PDT)

Susan/Alan/Sara

As you will note below, Darren, Jane and I met with B&M to discuss the 
potential tax issues related to Darren's activities in Japan.

The going forward strategy will be tax driven, therefore we will need to have 
Susan's input/suggestions.  If we may be of further assistance, please let us 
know.

Cheers,

John
----- Forwarded by John Viverito/Corp/Enron on 09/21/2000 07:02 PM -----

	[email-masked]
	09/21/2000 04:58 AM
		 
		 To: [email-masked]
		 cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked]
		 Subject: Trader

Dear Susan

Jane and John asked us to send you the attached notes on a discussion we had
today concerning ENA's financial trader in Tokyo.  You may also wish to refer 
to
Ed's original June 23 advice on the subject.

We look forward to assisting with the structuring of the arrangements in due
course.

Regards

Paul Davis
 <<Memo 00.09.21.doc>>
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--
--------
This is an e-mail from Baker & McKenzie - Tokyo Aoyama Law Office (Qualified
Joint Enterprise Offices). The contents of this e-mail may be privileged and
confidential and are intended only for the use of the addressee. No one else 
may
copy, forward, disclose or use all or any of it in any form. If you are not an
intended recipient, please notify us immediately (by reply e-mail) and delete
this e-mail from your system. Thank you

 - Memo 00.09.21.doc