Subject: Hawaii 125-0, Series McGarret D (Revised Docs in WordPerfect)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 11:57:00 -0700 (PDT)

Attached, in WordPerfect format, for immediate execution are the following 
three documents:

Asset Notice (258187) (clean and marked against latest draft circulated 
earlier today);
Prepayment Notice w/respect to McGarret B (259570) (clean-only change was to 
correct date from June 22 to September 22); and
Direction Letter to Owner Trustee (258312) (clean-deleted references to all 
documents except Prepayment Notice)

Please ignore instructions in previous e-mail and proceed as follows:

Brenda Funk - Please (i) coordinate with Charles to determine the final debt 
and equity amounts for Series McGarret D, (ii) complete the blanks in the 
Asset Notice, and (iii) send an executed, clean copy of the Asset Notice to 
Mercy Arango.

Mercy Arango - Please execute the Direction Letter and fax the executed copy 
directly to:

     (i) Tiffany Herman (fax 302-427-4749; phone 302-651-8631),
     (ii) Glen Kenton (fax 302-658-6548; phone 302-651-7726),
     (iii) Muriel McFarling (fax 214-659-4784; phone 214-659-4461), and
     (iv) Brenda Funk (fax 713-853-9252; phone 713-853-6950).

Tiffany Herman/Glen Kenton - When you receive the executed copy of the 
Direction Letter, please execute the Prepayment Notice (attached to this 
e-mail as doc #259570) and fax the executed notice immediately to:

     (i) Mercy Arango (fax 212-885-4909; phone 212-856-3862),
     (ii) Muriel McFarling (fax 214-659-4784; phone 214-659-4461), and
     (iii) Brenda Funk (fax 713-853-9252; phone 713-853-6950).

I will be out of the office tomorrow, and will therefore not be available to 
coordinate the delivery of the above documents.  If you have any questions, 
comments or concerns, please call David Barbour at 214-659-4444.

Muriel C. McFarling
Andrews & Kurth L.L.P.
1717 Main Street, Suite 3700
Dallas, Texas 75201
(214) 659-4461
(214) 659-4784 (fax)

 - 258312.wpd
 - 258187rl.wpd
 - 258187.wpd
 - 259570.wpd