Subject: optional early termination -Forwarded
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 04:22:00 -0700 (PDT)

Rick, attached is draft optional termination language.  Assuming you have no 
comments on it, it will be included in the next distribution (to occur after 
noon Calgary time).  Please note that we are expecting to receive final 
comments (if any) from Royal's in-house by noon Calgary.

Once you and Royal have settled on the bigger issues, please call me to go 
through Enron and Blakes comments on your memo.

Received: from mail.blakes.ca ([10.1.100.6]) by gwia.blakenet.ca; Thu, 21 Sep 
2000 10:47:49 -0400
Received: FROM postmaster.enron.com BY mail.blakes.ca ; Thu Sep 21 10:36:49 
2000 -0400
Received: from mailman.enron.com (mailman.enron.com [192.168.189.66]) by 
postmaster.enron.com (8.8.8/8.8.8/postmaster-1.00) with ESMTP id JAA10801 for 
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 21 Sep 2000 09:47:43 -0500 (CDT)
From: [email-masked]
Received: from ene-mta01.enron.com (ene-mta01.enron.com [192.168.63.180]) by 
mailman.enron.com (8.10.1/8.10.1/corp-1.05) with ESMTP id e8LEldc19974 for 
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 21 Sep 2000 09:47:40 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: optional early termination
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
X-Mailer: Lotus Notes Release 5.0.3  March 21, 2000
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 09:47:32 -0500
X-MIMETrack: Serialize by Router on ENE-MTA01/Enron(Release 5.0.3 (Intl)|21 
March 2000) at 09/21/2000 09:45:04 AM
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-type: multipart/mixed;  
Boundary="0__=862569610050D0628f9e8a93df938690918c862569610050D062"
Content-Disposition: inline

Attached is my suggested language.  The confirms already provide for Market
Quotation and Second Method; the Optional Early Termination provision
should be the only exception for using the Calculation Agent for
termination purposes.  Of course, the Calculation Agent will determine AECO
prices for payment purposes, but that is not related to termination.

Please call.  713-853-5620.  Sara(See attached file: OPTIONAL EARLY
TERMINATION PROVISION.doc)
 - OPTIONAL EARLY TERMINATION PROVISION.doc