Subject: Wire Instructions
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 02:22:00 -0700 (PDT)

Please wire $235,840,000 Cdn on Friday Sept 22 to:

Balancing Pool
Toronto Dominion Bank
Transit:  80609-004
Account:  349820

Also please wire $58,960,000 Cdn to Enron Canada Corp. as per the wire 
instructions in the attached file.

Please call me tomorrow at (403) 974 -6728 to confirm that the money has left 
your account. 
---------------------- Forwarded by Laura E Scott/CAL/ECT on 09/21/2000 09:07 
AM ---------------------------

Soma Ghosh
09/20/2000 10:15 AM
To: "Fleming, Blair " <[email-masked]>, "Ellison, Mike" 
<[email-masked]>, "McArthur, Ian " <[email-masked]>
cc: Brian Kerrigan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Catherine Clark/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sara 
Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Laura E Scott/CAL/ECT@ECT, Robin Veariel/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Derek Davies/CAL/ECT@ECT, Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Peter 
Keohane/CAL/ECT@ECT, Pushkar Shahi/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: 

Please would you please provide a name within RBC for our Treasury group to 
contact re. transfer of funds. 

The full amount will be C$294,800,000 (interest rate swap cashflows will 
require re-adjustment, Mike E has asked that these be forwarded to Tracy-RBC 
internal Legal for interest rate schedule) 

We would like C$235,840,000 to be transferred directly to Govt of Alberta on 
behalf of Enron Canada Power 
C$58,960,000 to Enron Canada.

Full detailed instructions will be provided by Laura Scott tel: 403 974 6728

As discussed with Mike, the interst rate swap will be fixed Thursday 
afternoon, & funds transferred early on Friday 22 

Regards,

Soma