Subject: RE: provisions relating to registration rights--corrected one word.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 02:55:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry everybody.  I missed one word in the provision---in the middle of the 
last full paragraph, the word "of" should be "to".  Attached is the corrected 
version.

I know it's hard to believe I could make a mistake..........oh well.

----- Forwarded by Jim Armogida/Corp/Enron on 09/21/2000 09:49 AM -----

	Jim Armogida
	09/21/2000 09:28 AM
		
		 To: "Emerson, Michael" <[email-masked]>
		 cc: Clint Freeland/Corp/Enron@Enron, Jeff Nogid/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rex 
Rogers/Corp/Enron@Enron, Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, "Baird, Bob" 
<[email-masked]>
		 Subject: RE: provisions relating to registration rights.

Mike--- here is our proposed language which is drafted in accordance with the 
recent group discussion.  Would you please circulate it among your group, and 
let me know if it is acceptable?  Thanks.