Subject: TIME CHANGE: Alberta pre-pay conference call at 6:30pm Houston time
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 10:56:00 -0700 (PDT)

RBC asked to push the conference call back to 6:30 Houston time...
---------------------- Forwarded by Catherine Clark/HOU/ECT on 09/19/2000 
05:54 PM ---------------------------
   
	Enron Global Finance
	
	From:  Catherine Clark                           09/19/2000 03:18 PM

To: [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked]
cc: Brian Kerrigan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Soma Ghosh/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sara 
Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tana Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT, Derek Davies/CAL/ECT@ECT, 
Greg Johnston/CAL/ECT@ECT, Peter Keohane/CAL/ECT@ECT, Kim 
Zachary/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cris Sherman/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Alberta pre-pay conference call at 6pm Houston time

Same numbers for the conference call this evening at 6pm Houston time...
Call in number:
800-991-9019 USA
847-619-8039 Canada
Pass Code: 6213786

If you have difficulties accessing the conference call, please call Kim 
Zachary at (713) 853-1971.